Installation with Insulation & Acoustex
1. Optional: First mount a framework of wooden battens to the wall with the help of a laser-level and spacers.
2. Mount the Capax profile BASE-W (1) every 600 mm.
3. Install the 17 mm insulation material (3). Alternatively 45 mm insulation in combination with 28 mm thick wooden battens.
4. Install the Acoustex felt with some double sided tape to keep it in place during the installation.
5. Attach the Capax U-FIX clips (4) flush to the BASE-W profile (1) with demountable clips or permanent screws. This also holds the Acoustex in place permanently. Depending on the type of Acoustex you might need to hole punch the felt before inserting the demountable clips.
6. Twist the U-FIX clips 90° into a perpendicular position to the BASE-W.
7.Carefully attach the Ribs to the U-FIX clips by using a rubber hammer. Use a fixture, during this installation step G, to align the Ribs. If needed, carefully re-align by hitting the ends of the Ribs with a rubber hammer and using a wooden protection block.