TYPE / SOLUTION
The Capax installation system for Linear Feltfon is a user-friendly aluminium grid, offering installation reliability and a perfect visual result. No tools are needed to assemble the interlocking components. The system is fully demountable, ideal when access to the ancillary systems is required.
1. Suspend the Nonius ceiling hangers from the ceiling.
2. Use the adapter NONIUS-CD to connect the BASE-CF profile to the ceiling hangers.
3. Suspend the BASE-CF with a repeated interval of 600 mm, measured from the centrums of the profiles (cc).
4. Measured along the length of the BASE-CF, the connection to the ceiling must be made every 600 mm.
5. Level the height of the subconstruction using a laser and secure with the locking pin.
7. When needed, connect the BASE-CF in-line with profile 3263 and assure the cc distance between the fixation positions remains constant.
8. Snap the distance profile 3262 perpendicular to the BASE-CF every 1200 mm.
9. Two distance profiles Capax 3262 will partially run parallel, where mounted on the same BASE-CF.
10. Optionally, install Acoustex-9 insulation onto the “T” section of the BASE-CF. The width of the Acoustex-9 will be 544 mm.
11. Attach the ribs to the BASE-CF.
The end of a Feltfon rib must not protrude unsupported more than max 200 mm.
12. The in-line connection of 2 ribs should be secured by a BASE-CF profile.
Nonius-CD connecting Base-CD with Nonius hanger.
Base profile lenght: 3000 mm.
Connector for to Base-CF lenght: 300 mm.
Distance profile 3262
C. Nonius locking pin
D. Capax profile 3262
E. Acoustex isolation
F. Capax 3265 Connector 200
G. Feltfon rib
Cleaning is done by dry mop or vacuum, approved for 70% alcohol products. Use synthetic cleaning fluid without ammonia for greasy stains, fruit, wine and coffee. Blood is removed with cold water.