Back lit ceiling – House of Sweden, Washington D.C.
Throughout the building you find light maple panels made by Gustafs. The total area amounts to 2,450 square meters. The challenge was to combine demands for fireproofing, sound control and environmental soundness with aesthetic charm. In the ceiling panels forming the entrance level “cloud of light”, a whole new perforation was developed combined with light from above. Holes were cut and covered by white cloth. A total of seven different patterns in conjunction create the special, shimmering light in this area. Visit the project >>Go to top
Integral LED illumination system for Gustafs Panels.
The 12V plug and play system provides an easy and time saving installation. The result is a slim and brilliant light line in between the panels, either vertically or horizontally. The power supply system is hidden behind the panels by simply using standard components.
- Gustafs LED only uses existing standard components within the Gustafs Panels System for simple and cost effective installations.
- Very thin power supply track/connector, only 14 mm thick and easily hidden in the insulation behind the panels.
- Plug&Play, no tools or soldering needed. 12V AC system, installation does not require an electrician.
- LED strips can be cut to size and still be connected without soldering.
- Many LED strips can be connected to one power supply line providing extremely simple installations.
- Slide in diffuser lens, allow for lamp and colour changes.
Many LED strips can be connected to one power supply line providing extremely simple installations.
Snap&Hold connection to the LED strip, no soldering.
Power-Track with adhesive tape. Makes the connection between the FLEXI-LED strip and the adapter. Comes in 2×900 mm lengths plus one in-line connector to make 1800 mm lengths.
CE marked FLEXI-LED strip on a reel. 5 meter lengths, 8 mm wide, 3M tape. One LED lamp every 15 mm. Current 400 mA/m. Power 4,8 W/m. Colour white, 5000 K. Can be cut every 50 mm (3 lamps).
Adapter with input 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 1,2A. Output 12V, 8,0A. Drives a total length of 15 m FLEXI-LED. The adapter has a Twist&Lock connector for Powerrack.
Connector to make contact between the FLEXI-LED and the Power-Track. Length 650 mm. Twist & Lock connection for the Power-Track, Snap&Hold connection to the FLEXI-LED, also when the FLEXI-LED is cut to size. No tools, no soldering!Go to top
- ABOUT US
- GREEN GUSTAFS